Blueberry Cream Pietini

I started off making a Blueberry Martini and thought that it tasted good, then decided it needed to be better! So I played around with it a little and came up with this little delight:

1 part Van Gogh Acai Blueberry Vodka
2 parts fresh Blueberry Juice
1/2 to 1 part Heavy Whipping Cream (depends upon how creamy you want it!)

The first time I made this, I bought an Acai Blueberry Juice, but I have to say that I prefer it when I use fresh blueberry juice. I have the magnificent Jack Lalane juicer and I juiced the blueberries myself, adding the juice from one apple as it makes it a little sweeter.
Dip the glasses in the Acai Blueberry Vodka and then dip in Graham Cracker Crumbs or Stirrings Pie Crustini rimmer.

Shake the ingredients in your fabulous martini shaker (perhaps one that you won/bought from Martini Art?) and pour into your glasses.

Drizzle some cream on top and throw on a couple of blueberries to finish.

If you want to make this without the cream, it will just be a plain Blueberry Martini, but that is equally as good if you use the same ingredients. Instead of the Graham Cracker Crust for a rimmer, try a blueberry rimmer. Muddle some fresh blueberries and place them in the glass before you pour your martini mix from the shaker.

No comments: