White Chocolate Martini

This really has to be my favorite and a classic!

1 part Vanilla Vodka
2 parts Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
1/2 part Half & Half or Heavy Cream (whichever your preference)

All of the contents must be ice cold!

Put ice (fresh ice!) in your shaker and add the ingredients. Shake for about ten seconds - no point in over doing it!

Take some dark chocolate and grate it, dip your martini glasses in vodka and then in the shaved chocolate to rim your glass. ALWAYS rim your glass, it finishes the martini off. Taste is of course the ultimate goal, but presentation is necessary!
Pour your martini into the glass and then grate some chocolate on top for that finished touch.

Consume large quantities and thoroughly enjoy!

3 comments:

Scott said...

This sounds great! This will be the makings of a girl's night!

T J said...

oh my god! All I can say is I'm not sure which of these I'd want to try first.

Absolutely, yum!

I think I'll have to plan a trip to Bevmo soon!

Tawnya

WheresMyAngels said...

Scott needs to make me one! Doesn't sound half bad.